How to Replace Your Wallet With the iPhone Wallet Case
A wallet is nice, but it does not allow us to store everything we need in one central location. Another problem that many people experience with a normal wallet is that it can be uncomfortable to sit on. None of these concerns are relevant when talking about the e-Vibe iPhone Wallet Case and here is how you can learn to replace your wallet with this case.
1. Open up the case. You will see that it has many of the same features as a wallet, but with more room and less hassle. It also has many other features a wallet does not have that will help store all of your accessories in one safe and secure location.
2. Locate the zippered coin pouch and currency pocket within the iPhone Wallet Case. Here you can store all of your loose change and dollar bills in a safe and secure manner. You can zip all of these items, so no worries about anything falling out.
3. Find the ID card holder and credit card slots located within the case. These are particularly useful, because it means all of your important information is attached to your belt in a safe and secure fashion, and not half hanging out of your back pocket.
4. Place your phone in the Universal Mobile device pocket of the case. A wallet cannot hold your cell phone, and it usually just bangs around in your pocket. After you paid so much for an iPhone, don’t you think it is a good idea to put it in a safe location with a secure flap?
5. Locate the quick access accessory pocket on the outside of the iPhone Wallet Case. This compartment allows you to store the miscellaneous items that are in your wallet, or you can store Bluetooth accessories and earphones.