Este es el unboxing en español del iPhone 11 y iPhone 11 Pro Max, los últimos teléfonos de Apple con procesador A13, doble y triple cámara respectivamente …
Bluetooth is a wireless technology that allows personal computers, laptops, cell phones and other electronic enables devices to communicate with each other over short distances of about 10 meters to transfer information/files from one device to another. It uses radio waves and is designed to be a secure and inexpensive way of connecting and exchanging information between devices wirelessly.
Following are a few of the most informative Bluetooth facts from the arsenal of thousands.
Fact # 1: “Bluetooth” refers to Harold Blatand who was the tenth century Danish king and unified the Norwegians and Danes.
Fact # 2: The renowned Andretti Green Racing team communicated during the race using Bluetooth devices
Fact # 3: According to a research the, this device users was expected to rise more than one billion by the year 2006.
Fact # 4: Analysts predict that one third of all new cars in the world will have built-in wireless Bluetooth connections.
Fact # 5: A lot of latest Bluetooth medical equipment, are being manufactures and deployed by hospitals to enhance the patient care.
Fact # 6: Latest wireless communication enabled devices let you watch images on your TV screen. This can be achieved using laptop or mobile phone over a wireless connection to a media viewer.
Fact # 7: Printing can be done wirelessly now! One can send files to print from Bluetooth enabled computer or mobile gadget directly to printer. There are also small home use printers that just print out color pictures by taking wireless input from cell phone or computer.
Fact # 8: The latest Multi point pairing Bluetooth enabled interface lets you connect with more than one Bluetooth devices, for example your cell phone can be connected to Stereo Bluetooth headset and your computer at a time
Fact # 9: One of the fastest growing devices in “Bluetooth hands free” and the second largest overall application, just behind the hands free is “stereo audio”.
Fact # 10: Extensive Bluetooth usage is hazardous for health. Blue tooth uses microware radio waves with the frequency range of 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz and the power output from a Blue tooth radio is 100 mW, 2.5 mW, and 1 mW for class 1, class 2 and class 3 devices respectively. The class 1 is almost at the same level as cell phones are, whereas class2 and class 3 are much lower than class 1 and considered less of potential hazard then cell phones.
Fact # 11: Future of Blue tooth is expected to have information points for broadcasting channels, this will start the real usage of wireless connections inside the mobiles and enable advertising models based around users pulling information from the info points, and not based on current limited object push model. One of the best Bluetooth stereo headset companies which is expected to excel in this field is Motorola and Blackberry
Fact # 12: The latest wireless communication devices can now play a role of the “master” and can communicate with up to a maximum of 7 devices as “slave”. This group of 8 devices (1 master + 7 slaves) is called a Piconet. At any given time, data can be transferred between the master and 1 slave; but the master switches rapidly from slave to slave in a round-robin fashion to see for any further file transfer request.
Zombie Trailer Park
- Leaderboards: Yes
- Multiplayer: No
- Achievements: Yes
- Game Center compatible: Yes (scoreboard based only, no direct multiplayer)
- Formats: Apple iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Developers: Ninja Kiwi
- Size: 33.8 MB
A mean bunch of zombies, ghouls and fat guys are running amok downtown and they are heading for your trailer park! You need to build an unlikely army consisting of men with shovels, angry farmers and preacher men to quell the attack and stop them destroying your beloved home. Now where is that darn pitchfork Cletus?
The aim is to destroy the zombie base before they destroy yours. You generate money every few seconds that can be used to purchase units or buildings. Every enemy destroyed gives you more ‘yee-haw’ points which can be used to call upon one of three super attacks when you have achieved the necessary points.
- Stage 1: Early to Dead, Early to Rise
- Stage 2: A kick in the Dead
- Stage 3: Nothing ventured, nothing brained
- Stage 4: Trash talks, dead walks
Based on how quickly you destroy the Zombie Base
- Winner! (100 points): Won all stages
- Flatline (100 points): Win stage 4 with your base health bar in danger (flashing)
- Yee-Haw! (100 points): Used all 3 Yee-Haw powers in the same round
- Mob Rulez (100 points): Have 50 living shovel men, not counting angry mobs
- Fodder (100 points): Eviscerate 5000 basic walker zombies
- Lose Weight Fast (100 points): Chunkify 200 Fat Guys
- Clean Sweep (100 points): Win stage 4 with no damage to your base
- Testify! (100 points): Convert 100 zombies with the preacher
- I love cousin Earl (100 points): Used three air strikes in the same round
- Zombie Killa (100 points): Destroy 10,000 zombies of any type
In game tools
- Shovel man: The lowest denominator of soldier. A man with shovel walks towards the enemy flailing a shovel. Close quarter combat is his only hope.
- Cost $50
- Angry Farmer: Man is he mad. Armed with a shotgun he attempts to kill the enemy from distance, whilst at the same time trying to avoid any close quarter combat.
- Cost $200
- Survivalist: A mechanical killing machine. The machine-gun mounted juggernaut chugs toward the enemy mowing down any oncoming soldiers.
- Cost $900
- Moonshine Bomber: A man armed with some deadly Moonshine throws bottles Molotov style towards the enemy. Similar to the Angry Farmer his forte is avoiding any close quarter combat and killing enemies from distance.
- Cost $350
- Preacher Man: If you can’t turn to god who can you turn to? The Preacher man attempts to convert the oncoming enemy so that they turn to the good side and help save your trailer park. A truly noble cause.
- Cost $1,500
- Salvage Yard: Helps generate more money quicker
- Cost $500
- Trailer: Each trailer purchase increases your maximum army limit by 5.
- Cost $250
- Farm House: The breeding ground for angry farmers. Purchasing this enables you to unleash the angry farmers on the enemy.
- Cost $1,000
- Garage: Where the survivalist is built. Purchasing this enables you to build the survivalist machine.
- Still: This is where you can whip up some Moonshine Bombers. Purchasing this enables you to buy Moonshine bombers.
- Chapel: Enables you to call upon God’s messengers in your fight. Purchasing this enables you to buy the Preacher Men.
- Angry Mobs (unlocked after 3,000 yee-haw points): Man is that mob angry. Unleash a big gang of people on a mission to kill the enemy.
- Harvester (unlocked after 4,000 yee-haw points): Mow down the enemy with a Harvester.
- Air Strike (unlocked after 5,000 yee-haw points): Bombs fall from the sky on your enemy, wiping the landscape of the vermin that attempt to destroy your trailer park.
- Send out several soldiers at the same time rather than one or two. A group together is more effective than one or two stragglers
- Be careful not to over-commit soldiers, sending out shovelmen against the fat guys is futile
- Use Yee-haw abilities wisely. Draw the enemy in when using the Harvester or Air Strike to kill more enemies in one go
- Send in the cavalry after a yee-haw strike, thus depleting the zombie base’s energy
- Call in the Preacherman as soon as he is available, once you begin to turn enemies against themselves victory is in sight
- The jumpers can jump over your soldiers, keep some money in reserve to enable quick purchase of soldiers to kill these jumpers when they are nearing your base
Positives and Negatives
- It’s free and better than a lot of paid apps. You should download this game as it is a) fun to play and b) free!
- Easy to pick up gameplay, only 11 options in game makes it easier to know what to do and when
- Game Center compatibility adds longevity to the game. You will continue to strive to achieve an even better time to try and get on the leaderboard
- The intricate nature of the gameplay means that tactics can switch in an instant depending on the enemy that is attacking you
- Different enemies are all susceptible to varying methods of attack
- A fun hillbilly theme is maintained throughout, from the location to the units and buildings.
- Not necessarily all attack minded gameplay, waiting for the enemy to advance with a yee-haw power (Harvester and Air strike) in reserve will pay dividends
- Would be nice to know how close you are to unlocking achievements where they involve doing something a number of times, like killing 10,000 zombies
- Different backgrounds for the different stages would have been more appealing
- More stages to complete would be nice
- Sometimes crashes out of the game after submitting a score to Game Center
Who wants one?